Enter the Willow Bend Virtual Earth Day Art Contest for youth artists of all ages! Take on the challenge of creating a piece of 2-D art, using any medium or combination of media, that illustrates the theme:
“Celebrating our Earth”
Rules and Regulations
- Children and youth (18 and under) can participate in the contest.
- Submission must be two-dimensional and needs to on regular, letter-sized paper (8.5 by 11 inches).
- Art work can use any medium or combination of media.
- Only one entry per contestant.
- Contestants can be from anywhere in the world.
- Contestant may not enlist the help of others for their entry (other than to submit).
- Artwork must be original and not violate any copyright laws.
Deadline: April 20th at 5 p.m.
Contest themes: The art contest’s focus is “Celebrating our Earth”.
Themes can include any of the following:
- Outdoor spaces (landscapes)
- Promoting sustainability
- Use of renewable energy
There will be winners for three age group categories:
- 7 years old and younger
- 8-11 years old
- 12-18 years old
Entries will be judged based on creativity and connection to contest themes.
Submitted artwork will be judged by the Willow Bend Board of Directors. All artwork and announced winners and prizes will be posted on a virtual art gallery and presented on April 22nd, 2020 (Earth Day!).
How to Submit an Entry:
- First, fill out the Parental/Guardian Earth Day 2020 Virtual Art Contest Permission Slip
- Next, e-mail an image of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You’re all entered!
We look forward to seeing your entries and thanks for celebrating Earth Day with Willow Bend Environmental Education Center!